Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 15, 2008

Info Post
One day into London Fashion Week and I have already had it 'up to here' (high). I have decided that whilst I love clothes, I don't necessarily love fashion...

Last night we attempted the PPQ party, I say attempted, as the militant purple PR door warriors were not letting anyone in; apparently RSVPing does not warrant a name on their golden list. There is only so long one can wait like a cattle outside a club (that looks pretty rubbish anyway) so I counted my free drink losses and had a cocktail elsewhere.

I did try out the red Viktor and Rolf eyes though, and I am defiantely 'luvin' it'. I manage to make it look gothic, but hopefully the glossy lips cancel out too much emo. This photo was taken by fellow blogger and friend Bianca; you can see the look on my face. I am not particularly pleased in waiting, boo to the PPQue!



Now, to dress for another day of denied access!! I heart fashion week

0 comments:

Post a Comment