Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Info Post
It is nothing short of miraculous that we gained access to this party; some simple door blagging and in we waltzed to the shiny interior, quite ironic when you consider the previous nights’ troubles when we were in fact on the guestlist!



The party was for the opening of the new menswear store on Sloane Street, and also was promoting the recent pictorial ‘Shepherd’ story campaign, which sees a beautiful man romping in the countryside with lambs-sounds a little dodgy, and indeed for the majority of pictures he is in some very grubby underpants! It’s a nice idea, the rugged handsome man caring for his animals, but reality broke through for me, and I couldn’t help thinking that a man that pretty must know it and in real life be a bastard. The dream was shattered.


The drinks for the evening were champagne and martinis. We sourced the door through which the canapés were coming and set up camp there to get first pickings of caviar and mini cheesecakes. This is perhaps all very un-fashion, but as I always say, when I can afford my own champagne I will be very modest at parties. At the moment I can’t, so lets enjoy the kind D& G hospitality!



0 comments:

Post a Comment