Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 11, 2011

Info Post


Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara was an impulse purchase whilst in Boots Cardiff with my Gran. In need of a new mascara, decided to shun my favourite YSL false lash and instead headed for Estée Lauder as I know the company does not test on on animals.

I had no time for research so simply asked the girl for the best most extreme mascara- I find that they all claim to do different tasks, lengthening, volume etc. but I simply want the one that has the most transformative and dramatic impact. She gave me the above.

It has a massive brush, as you can see in the photo, and as with Dior Show, it is incredibly difficult to apply. Every day I have to mop up mess from the eyelid as it's impossible to be precise. The formula is not great either, the results are nothing special, and wearing this daylong I find it has a tendency to crumble, leaving me poking my eyes in pain.

And it was £22! I'm so disappointed, I've had Max Factor (review here) and Boots 17 mascaras that were half the price but ten times better. I will use this until it runs out, but will never repurchase. The search continues for a good mascara that hasn't been tested on animals! Any recommendations will be gratefully received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment