Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 1, 2008

Info Post
After one too many cheap and colourful cocktails in Soho, I am not feeling that coherent tonight.

So this is a long due post in response to my plans to Christian Dior my face with gothic goodness. Last weekend I got the black lipstick, I got out the ‘hair gel’, prepared the feather eyelashes and forth I strode.

This was the original plan:



But as I began I had to compensate for my phobia of having a very round face, and instead of the entire hair scrape back, opted for a one sided scrape back with some messy locks on the other side.


I used feather lashes instead of theatrical ones at Dior so the eye is not exactly the same; and I blended the black lippie with some burgundy MAC.





All in all, I did not really follow the plan all that exactly, but very much enjoyed the look and am quite taken with black lips.

This time Ponystep was a leaving party for Gareth Pugh who is sadly abandoning London for pastures fairer this season. This does urk me somewhat because as one of my favourite designers, his show was definitely on my to do list; also last year I luckily went to his aftershow party (and Moet party bus) and it was the one of the night highlights of fashion week!

The fashion crowd were out in force and Alexander McQueen and Katie Grand joined in the disco (I can’t pretend that I recognized them, I am so awful with fashion faces).


I shall leave lazily with a couple of photos.

Here is Ben wearing some super trousers designed by friends at Studio 805


And here am I again (so self-indulgent) with a large arm, enjoying the lace lining of my cape... on discovery of the lining my companions urged me to make a veil for a photo. I love the mystery of a veil and very soon want to recreate the dark mystery of Lady Deadlock in BBC Bleak House who walks around London shielded by a shroud of lace.


Not sure on how I will do that one yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment