Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, July 21, 2012

Info Post
Salam Ramadhan you alls!
today is 1 Ramadhan am i right? And are you fasting today? Klau tak, pi main jauh-jauh jangan baca blog ni. keh keh. Girls are exception. Chewwah. The only exception tuhh.
Okay, sekarang ni jam 11.56 malam 2 Ramadhan bersamaan 21 haribulan Julai 2012.
Nak cerita sikit fasal hari ni?
Yea, malam tadi saya tengok Harry Potter dengan Yati sampai pukul 1 pagi. Tapi dak habis pun lagi. Handsome doe Harry Potter! Cair tau dak masa tu. sampaikan Yati bawak saya masuk peti ais. heh.
Sha, you are such a ridiculous ah.
Err.

Pastu masa sahur pula, sha dah set alarm tapi dont know why, sha tetiba mengigau sampai tidur kat ruang tamu. so tak dengar lah alarm punya ringing until mak kejut pukul 5. Nasib baik. kalau dak, kebulur lah sampai buka puasa jam 7. 27 petang.
Lepas sahur yang makan ikan goreng, ikan rebus dan seruling, sha pun buka buku study sikit. Exam is just around the corner. I mean, PMR trial exam. It just about count down three weeks.  I wish i could enter sekolah berasrama penuh but my heart undivided. I love SMK Tengku Afzan and i wants to enter science class. Why? I want to be a doctor. But my science not so good. Im not like Zakirah, Cassandra or anyone whose can score A every test or exam. Im just an ordinary girl which is not a genius.

Next, sleep from seven o'clock till about eleven o'clock and study for a while then bath, prayer and ready to my father's house for look up. Btw, actually My father already rent the house(at Indera Mahkota, Pasdec Bandar Baru) tp IK Aisyah. And, she decorate the house veryyy warmly and nice and beauty. Seriously no kidding. Keh

About half an hour before leaving the house, i opened cupboard which is ousite at the garage to find something useful *well* i found a cat with kittens! Such a surprise. And I triedn to find any food *fish* in the hous but i couldnt found any of it. So i decided to go to a market which is about 100 metres with my sister. Well my father's house in a teres house so theres lots of mini market there. And bazaar Ramadhar at the parking space. When seaching for a market which is sell whiskers, i found a mother of a kitten carrying a kitten infront of! And it was so cute! I wish i could took them home but i does not have effort to "bela" too many kittens as my mothers home which is in Beserah theres 1 old cat called Alien, and three kittens which is Angah, Along and Hyper. my Grandmother said to Yati that Angah just like Awang's mother(cat). Awang is cat that my grandmother bela about 10 years ago! And the cat named Itam. so my mother called it as Itam. And my mother loves it so much *jealous*
Of course lah. My mum always played with angah. Though angah is sooo typical cute, my mother always feed them(include Along and Hyper)
And now my mother is calling Itam with "mendayu-dayu" voice and mum carried it! I never seen my mother carried cat since i was in grade 3. But Itam? Amdmymum never scold Itam . :(

Okay, back to the story, though i couldnt found any whiskers, so i decided to buy Roti Ikan Bilis. And went came back home, the cat does not eat! Kinda dissappointed. I bough three of them but they never eat. So i put opposite to the cat, which they would eat the bread tonight.

Megamall
Took my Spectacles at Hollywood. Then man the treat me so handsome and i felt like melting. Oh god. Puasa sha, puasa. heh. Then i went to giant for awhile next when to Mexica so take my sister. O.o

At night, i went to Isya' and Terawih prayer at Masjid nearer my house.
Okay, i thinkthats all. My eyes not going to open anymore. Bye. Assalamualaukum. Puasa tau esok! eam, esok sha edit balik dehhh. Salam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment