Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 7, 2012

Info Post


I overspent this Christmas so there was little money for frivolity make-up wise, the only items I bought were repurchases to replace old mushy tubes. Not quite so exciting as rushing home a new product to try, but the above really are worth the cash and I couldn't face the day without them.

Firstly we have Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer £19. This is my daily saviour. Everyday I wake up with deep purple half moons under my eyes and the first look in the mirror is never pleasing. This magic product turns a haggard face in to one that can pass as normal, which is no mean feat in my case. I've tried them all, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, MAC, but this is the only under eye concealer that actually works for me. The coverage is generous, it dries matte and lasts, crease-free until home time.





The next must-have is Yves Saint Laurent L'Eyeliner Noir £22.50. I paint black winged flicks on to my eyelid each day (sometimes 2 times a day) and this is my liquid eyeliner of choice. I know it is an expensive option, but it is such an integral product to my routine I don't mind splashing out. When repurchasing I considered changing brand, but every other one I tried on my hand (Chanel, Bobbi Brown) just wasn't as good, wasn't as black or as fluid. This applies beautifully and stays perfect from 8am to 8pm. It is easy to remove too, which is essential for one with sensitive skin, I've previously had sore eyes from scrubbing MAC's industrial strength liquid liner off. My tube lasts me 3 months+ so price isn't bad considering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment