Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 12, 2012

Info Post

I went to the launch of the new Super skincare range but somehow it slipped off my posting radar. Unfortunately my disorganisation means misplaced press releases, but I've been using them for quite sometime now, so feel qualified to write about them without using all the technical jargon.

This sleek packaged range is a spin-off from renowned Dr Perricone's main collection. It is based on the concept of 'Super Foods' and each product is packed with natural goodness with no nasty chemicals.

First, I tried the O-Mega Moisturiser £29.50. This smells delicious, like almonds and has a lightweight gel texture. It is moisturising and soothing without being sticky, and is absorbed in to the skin quickly without residue. It really does make my skin feel wonderful, but I have the driest face known to man (I'm talking eczema flakes at the forehead) so have had to alternate it with an industrial strength medical goop during this cold season. For normal skinned folk, this is probably a good level of moisture, and I look forward to spring when I can rely on it solely.

I also picked up the Night Recharge Serum £37. I've never used a skin serum before, but may be won over with this one. It's a creamy formula that smells like sherbet, that almost tingles and zings on contact with the skin. This sensation may be a placebo, but it convinced me that it was doing something impressive and is not heavy and pore clogging like others on the market. I believe my radiance has been boosted!

This range isn't cheap, but it isn't up there with the Kanebo's of this world either. The idea of natural skincare is very tempting, and best of all the range hasn't been tested on animals. The full collection contains products for every skincare whim, acne, anti-ageing, cleansers, SPF day cream...so if you have the funds it's a good one to give a try.

Now available in Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment