Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 9, 2012

Info Post



Shave, wax, epliate...hair removal is one of the lesser pleasures of summer.  The annual revealing of the legs is something I dread, and hold out on as long as possible (yes I've worn tights in 25 degree heat to avoid showing flesh) so it is great to get some expert tips on how to get summer ready.

I was contacted and asked whether I had any questions for Braun Beauty Therapist Nichola Joss- of course I did! I would absolutely love to know 'What is the best self-tan option for pale skin?'. I am not a fan of the orange spray tan look, but there is no way that I can expose my pallid pale legs to the public without a little cosmetic fakery- I don't want to look bronze, I simply need something to make my legs look a normal skin colour instead of glowing, sun-reflecting white.

Watch the above video where she explains about hair removal and how us pale folk should use self-tanner- very very useful indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment