Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 24, 2012

Info Post
Assalamualaikum to reader of my blog and those who not. Aiseh Sha, of course lah diorang baca if not how your word are going to reach them? =,=

Guys, you know what, there's only a few months before im going to sit for PMR examination. I tried to study hard but i cant. Actually can, but i often get bored. And, i do thinking that writing in my blog(in English especially) can improve my Essay, am i right? But Alhamdulillah for extra class for night which is from eight to ten and i'll continue my study from 10.30 till 11.45p.m. everyday. insyAllah.

I had a... nightmare? no. But it's kinda scary and i could not believe it. But it make me happy or something?That dream made me late for Subuh prayer and luckily i was woke-up by 7 something. First time in this year i dreamt a guy. Man. Boy. And it's no scary but.. surprise. Seriously. No kidding. Hey Sha, does 'no kidding' or seriously is a different meaning? Fine.

It such a cloudy day and i am leading my bicycle to school ( i was shocked when i am schooling at SMKB) And there's a man. Same form and his name start with S and ended with L suddenly by my side. I dont know why he took my bicycle and ride it while i am the one who (yang duduk belakang basikal tu membonceng eh? whatever) And he tooe me to the front of SMKB. And i realived that all student of SMKB were staring at us. And somehow, i felt like im Kotani in Nobuta. And, SMKB is soooo beautiful. SOO BEAUTIFUL. with a lots o flowers and i felt like im a princess which in a garden and waiting for a prince(akibat terlebih menonton filem dogeng agaknya) keh keh. But seriously, it is so wonderful untill suddenly i was wake up with a strong, huge vibration. You know what, my darling sister is shaking my bed. Haha.

And, now is 11.03 p.m. and sha is still wake-up and writing her essay in blog. why? cause this evening i overslept untill two hours so i am not going to sleep early today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment