Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post

I hate my feet, so painting my toe nails always runs the risk of drawing more attention to them. However, never one to be put off by beauty challenges, I've whittled down our extensive polish collection and can confidently proclaim that this fabulous looking trio are the best nail lacquers for DIY pedicures.

My toes appear constantly tinged red, and look squashed and angry in sandals (is there anyone else with this problem? No? Just me?) so a cool toned polish neutralises the flushed skintone. This Revlon pastel lilac 211 Charming is a real winner for summer feet (and hands) and always gets people asking where it's from. If you only buy one new bottle of lacquer this summer, go for this! I'm still not bored of it.

Central we have American Apparel Neon pink. This belongs to flatmate Kat and is absolutely luminous in life- think flouro! It has a matte finish and is ideal for festivals or lazy beach holidays.

Pictured last is Models Own Feeling Blue. I have a particular liking for blue polish at the moment and this one is a strange shade that is both chalky and vibrant- just the thing for giving tan or black gladiators a colour pop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment