Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 15, 2012

Info Post


Never mind calendars or barometers, I can predict the winter season's arrival by the condition of my skin! Almost as soon as the first leaves fall from the trees, my eyelids become dry, and the crisp flaking spreads to the rest of my complexion within days. Usually by this point in the year I'd be frantically raiding Boots for eczema friendly moisturisers and nourishing creamy cleansing lotions, but 2012 has been a little different thanks to Dr. Murad... 

A little while back I attended a Murad skincare event, and came away with Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes and Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture cream. I began applying with caution, as rich creams can often be foe and irritate my sensitive skin, but hallelujah, these have not caused any pore clogging breakouts and do not sting on application (a terrible side effect I usually get with chapped dry areas). My skin has been successful saved from its usual winter fate; a miracle no less!

I've teamed these dreamy products with old favourite, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Though skincare is very subject to skin types, I would recommend this to anyone with confidence! It is gentle yet deep cleansing, and manages to maintain the skin's hydration levels without leaving it feeling greasy or coated. Wonderful stuff, and it smells amazing too. Simply massage in to dry skin, and then polish off with a hot damp muslin cloth (there are 2 included). It's not very often that I admire my reflection, but I can't help but notice the radiance after this.



Check out Dr. Murad here and Liz Earle here...

Anyone got any other seasonal skincare saviors to recommend?



0 comments:

Post a Comment