Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Info Post



In work I see reams of beauty launches, so I thought I would start posting about amazing products to look out for.

Part of the brand's AW12 collection, this lip stain is no longer brand spanking new, but it is firmly placed on my product wish list. Tom Ford lipsticks have long earned their beauty credentials and are considered the best on the luxury block, making this Lip and Cheek Stain a very exciting addition to the range.

I love it. I love the luxe glossy packaging, I love the dark balmy bullet. I love the fact it is formulated with acai oil and cherry extract to condition lips and last but not least, I love that it's a handbag friendly multi-tasker.

I don't love the fact it is £36. I have been thinking about it for several months, so may take the plunge one frivolous day...when I do you will be the first to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment