Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Info Post


Fashion Music and Style and three of my favourite things so the launch of this new magazine was very appealing! Christelle and I heading down to Punk to kill the Monday blues and to check out what was going on.


The magazine features a monthly 'five unsigned' bands and the five were performing at Punk that evening. From what I heard the people at the magazine have a ear for a good tune; I only stayed for 2 bands but they were both really quite good live and I would be interested to hear more about them.

The magazine comes out in December and I am looking forward to seeing how the fashion measures up. The combination of music and fashion has never really worked successfully in the publishing industry without one industry leaning into the other, but they do come hand in hand and it is a concept that could really take off if tackled in a clever way.

Check out their facebook page.

And also check out this pretty from one of the bands! So dramatic!





0 comments:

Post a Comment