Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 27, 2008

Info Post
I feel rather rotten as I have a cold, but I am not letting it get the better of me; an industrial layer of foundation around the red nose, a handbag full of germ busting kleenex and I am out on the town! What cold?

Annoyingly our BT Home Hub has broken down so no night blogging anymore for me; I am writing this in work and though on my lunch it feels naughty! But I simply must write about a collaboration I am super excited about: MAC and Hello Kitty!






I know I know, I write about MAC a lot, but who could not get a little frivolous over the combination of beautiful make-up and a the cutest cartoon character? Perhaps Hello Kitty is not generally an adult thing to like but I for one traipsed around Japan searching for HK to spend my yen on.

This range is full of cute bubble gum colours and equally cute packaging. There are two ranges Kitty Colour Collection and Kitty Koture; Kitty Koture is high end with fancy crystal and silver packaging whilst the other is more affordable! I know a certain sister that will go crazy for that fuchsia lip gloss, it even has a charm!

Whilst Americans can get it in February, we Brits and the rest of the world have to wait until March! Boo! Though in fact that is my birthday month, which could be handy! HINT TO SIAN (only joking)

0 comments:

Post a Comment