Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 3, 2008

Info Post
Wow, I am super excited because MAC has just got new Mineralise make-up in stock! I'm not sure of the exact formula, I will leave this to the scientists, but all I know is that these 'mineral' products make your skin look amazing.

My favourite from the range is this highlighter below. My friend B had one and we used it for many many nights out. It gives a high shine metallic sheen, but with no glitter. The result? Airbrushed look skin. We used to pile it on our cheekbones and dust a light layer over the whole face.

I have been lusting after this product for so long but its limited edition so I had to stick with matt skin. I do love to be matt, but now that these are available again I will hot foot it down Covent Garden to get my fix. Entering a MAC shop is always so dangerous, but I shall perhaps deal in cash to avoid credit card temptations.

Me and B in mineralise:



0 comments:

Post a Comment