Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Info Post

Whilst browsing the KG site for sandals, I was accosted with a pop-up add for their new sunglasses collection. The glasses actually look amazing, but it was the styling of the images that caught my eye. I adore the lip/nail colour combination used. The above features a molten high shine metal gold nail- a trend I spotted in the new SATC film on Samantha (probably the only admirable thing to appear on screen during the entire movie).



White lips! The next stage up from the nuder-than-nude foundation lip I am such a fan of! Where can I get white lipstick? It looks fantastic with this blue on the nails- OPI have a shade very similar to this.


Matching nails to lips has never looked so glamorous. Glossy on both finger and mouth, this shade is really pretty for summer. The glasses are also pretty darn cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment