Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 1, 2010

Info Post
Pastel polishes are everywhere are the moment; OPI, Essie, YSL, Chanel and Illamasqua are just a few of the brands I have seen stocked with candy coloured bottles. I Love a good pastel nail, so was delighted to be sent 3 Orly nail polishes to try. The new season collection is aptly named 'Sweet' and the shades are named after sugary delights. Above I am wearing Lollipop (lilac), Gumdrop (green) and Lemonade (yellow), how delightful!
Colour
The polishes are highly pigmented which is a big plus, I hate wishy washy colours that take multiple coats to resemble the colour they are in the bottle. Here I have 3 coats on but I am admittedly paint happy- 2 would have been sufficient.

Application
Smooth and streak free! I also noticed that they dried very quickly, I estimate within a minute and a half?

Longevity
The multi-coloured hand was simply for blogging purposes! I have now applied a coat of Gumdrop on to both hands and will update on how many days I stay chip free. So far I am impressed with the range, but the proof of the pudding is in the chipping! TBC...

UPDATE: 3 days perfect and took much Cutex/scrubbing to get off! Very strongly bonded to the nail

0 comments:

Post a Comment