Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Info Post

Most of my interaction will Mulberry is lusting over the brightly coloured leather goods, stroking buckle straps and checking for interior pockets (I visit Mulberry's bag concession almost weekly). However, on a stroll through Knightsbridge on a rainy day I was introduced to the new season collection, and I want it.

Prints are everywhere at the moment, with the new take on animal print seeing actual printed animals as opposed the print of the animal's coat. As a horse lover and ex-member of 'Pony Club', I was particularly taken with this delightful carousel horse print dress...the creepy magic of the vintage fairground is really spectacular! There is no way that I could afford this little horsey number, but they also have a silk scarf in the same print, which is more palatable for the bank balance. Forgoing a dress for a much smaller scarf seems like a sensible trade, I might even consider myself thrifty?


0 comments:

Post a Comment