Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 7, 2010

Info Post

I finally got my nails done in Wah Nails! The lovely Ellie got me a gift voucher for my birthday and I couldn't wait to bling up the talons. On arrival I was presented with a massive book with nail designs and it was quite a task to choose between the colourful, glittering designs. I eventually settled on the above which is a little out of charter for me (not a hearts and kisses sort of girl) but there was no point sticking to the usually classic monotones when such a wealth of prettiness is on offer. Wonderful Meghan set about filing and painting before eventually doing the intricate art work with needle sharp nail polish pens. I think the result is quite splendid, especially as my nails are little stubs of things! I spent the rest of the evening unashamedly admiring my own hands and holding glasses in such ways that others might admire them too!

Wah Nails now have a concession in Topshop Oxford Circus, so awe inspiring nails are accessible for all! I recommend that everyone try it out, it is quite amazing how much better you feel about everything when your nails look good, but beware, I think it is addictive! I want to go again already.

Check out the Wah Nails blog here

0 comments:

Post a Comment