Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Info Post



I'm not particularly experimental with clothes as I have an hourglass that doesn't allow modern cuts to rest easy. Luckily make-up has fewer bounds! A few weeks ago I trundled down to LFW for work wearing one of my usual old fashion get-ups that included a frilly victoriana blouse. How I longed to wear a berry lip! How dark romance, how gothically glamorously on-trend, yet the typical Piccadilly line weekend punter is not trend led, and the introvert in me decided against it. Instead I went bright.

Red lips can be classic, but choosing a slightly more modern orange shade updates the look in an instant, without being too outlandish. Nails are the perfect vessel to carry colour in an otherwise monotone outfit, and nothing is too loud.

Lips: MAC Neon Orange
Nails: Illamasqua Matte (think the shade was limited edition)


0 comments:

Post a Comment