Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Info Post

Swedish blogs have cruelly introduced me to the wonders of Din Sko, a shoe shop filled with seas of black booted goodness, wedges, laces and heels in abundance. But do they deliver abroad? Do they heck!I was left plotting a shoe excursion to Stockholm, and wondering how many shoes it would take to breach a baggage limit. Luckily, kind work colleague took my shoe plight in to consideration as she ventured to Scandinavian lands, and I am now the proud owner of these wonderful wedges! Canvas for summer with some super silver hardware, they are a dream for my feet! I wore them from 8am to 11.30pm successfully, with bowling/walking home in between and managed to reserve complaints of pain for the very end of the evening, rare indeed! The only problem is that they have done little to ease my Din Sko lust, and rather have fuelled it as I know I need more pairs. How much was that plane ticket to Sweden?

0 comments:

Post a Comment