Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Info Post
There were shiny boots in abundance and cold beer in moderation last night at the launch of the new Doc Martens pop up store in Spitalfields market. Yep, another pop up store, it seems the thing to do now days and with their faultlessly fashionable collection and central location Doc Marten are sure to make big bucks in the duration of their East London residence.


I love the new heeled range, especially these pretty black boots.

Photobucket

Jeanie was enamored by these mahogany shiny loafers

Photobucket

We both wanted these creeper creepy mock croc lace ups.

Photobucket

Almost more impressive than the shoes was the impeccably dressed crowd! Pink eyeshadow, visor glasses and silver brogues (and that was just the men) all vied for attention in the small glassy store. Perhaps word got out that Mark Hunter of The Cobrasnake fame would be in attendance, there was no chance of his lens pointing my way as I was in my post-work granny get up. I even avoided my own camera!

Other snaps:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment