Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 31, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

Ugh Bank Holiday with the irrational yet compulsory need to go crazy and make the most of an additional 24hrs. Fun though. This weekend I once again got out my old favourite pink eyeshadow..this favourite from MAC (posthaste) is almost red and is really striking on the eye. There is something about the colour that is a little freaky and uneasy; a college once told me my eyes looked 'infected' when I wore the shade to work and though I feigned a offense, I can see what she meant! The bright hue mimics cried out eyes, or something a little manic- this is the very reason why I wear it! It adds a little 'edge' to your look.

There are (hopefully) no pictures of last nights house party pink look, but I have scoured my archieves and found this old picture. Here I blended with brown, it looks extra weird when applied around the inner corner of the eye and a little along the lower lash line...

Photobucket

The other night Bianca borrowed the same colour and went for a full lid of pink with some strong black eyeliner for an 80s ish look.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment