Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 3, 2009

Info Post



I don't open Net A Porter newsletters these days,they are yet another reminder of my poverty and the fact I CANNOT AFFORD NICE THINGS! However, last week these Wool and the Gang knitting kits popped up though, the packaging and concept is really cute! This pack contains 'all you need' to make a scarf and there are others that make up gloves, hats and waistcoats. My Mum forced me to learn knitting over Christmas, and I became really obsessed for a week or two and sat in bed furiously clacking away at a 'scarf' so I immediately pricked my ears up at this email and visited the site.

Don't get too excited though, at £69 these kits are not for commoners like me...I'm not sure how one justifies that sum for a ball of wool, pattern and needles, best head down to the local wool shop, or even better nab some supplies from a mother or Gran!

0 comments:

Post a Comment