Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Info Post
This is inspired by many similar 'What's in my bag?' posts that I've seen on other blogs. Being of a nosy nature I really enjoy the snoop into other peoples bags, as - like most girls- I literally carry my life my your bag! Most of the posts I've viewed however, set out sensible standards and possessions that one may require in a day; the images line up all the pretty bag contents with pride and the accompanying text verifies each item and its use.

This got me thinking about the contents of my own bag; I lug this monstrosity everywhere with me, to work and back, and more often and not in a large lap around Soho/ East London as I meet friends after work. My bag is always heavy, and I can never find anything in it. What is actually in there?!

What's 'in there' is this:

Photobucket

To summerise I had been carrying around:

Hayfever tablets, paracetamol, Oyster card, a pen, house keys, an ipod, eel skin purse, Chanel powder compact, french strawberry chewing gum, a Euro, a Loveheart sweet (?!), grey eyeshadow, 3 x plumping lipgloss, mascara, 2 x lipbalm, nail file, mini deodorant, 2 half full bottles of water, a pair of socks, an asthma pump, sunglasses case, lighter, Primark sunglasses, an umbrella, White Teeth by Zadie Smith, African jewellery (present from sis), a woolly beanie, a Harry Potter ruler, Disneyland map, shopping lists and a compact camera (took pic with it!)

No wonder my bag was heavy! After taking this photo I considered scaling back the contents, but then I paniced, what if my feet are cold in work? What if I have an impropmtu party to attend and need to sort out my face? What if it rains? What if I'm stuck somewhere bored and want to read? Just maybe there is a reason why I carry all those things around, and I am undoubtedly prepared for most situations. I did throw away the Love Heart sweet though.

What is actually in your bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment