Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 5, 2010

Info Post

I'm not a fan of posting picture of my face. I always feel vain and pathetic snapping away holding a camera at arms length and reviewing each photo to see if I look normal enough, yet this is the best way of demonstrating a point often enough. That is my disclaimer.

Awhile back I bought a lilac lipstick, Barry M 'Lavender 129' and renewed my love of pastels on lips. Chalky coloured lipsticks are great for a subtle splash of colour, I wear it with a flicked black eyeliner and pale face. Above I put it straight on to my lips so the natural redness tones it down somewhat, but for a bolder look paint it on to foundation primed lips. Barry M has some great shades and I recommend everyone should try a pastel for spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment