Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Info Post

Here is the result of the Aussie Angels photo shoot. Held in Islington it was a fun day of pink champagne, cupcakes and pampering. We were instructed to bring some spring/summer pastels and denim to create the looks for the shoot, this was quite difficult as my wardrobe is quite famously loaded with black drapey apparel. Luckily I remembered this white French Connection smock which is summery enough, though no one will pries me from my black tights at this season of the year! This stylist was brilliant and directed Tor, Yishyene, Christina and I for the picture above, for me this meant actually grabbing hands and demonstrating foot positioning as I am awkward whenever I have to look directly in to a camera.



We each did a series of individual shots and got involved with the quirky props box that the Emma and Lisa from Aussie had brought along. I decided on the giant paper mache bee which the photographer strung from a broom to make it look 'realistic'! It was quite hard to interact with the bee but I don't regret making his acquaintance. I really liked how my hair was styled here, the stylist actually managed to get some volume into my limp locks using old fashioned hot rollers- a future investment perhaps?


Thanks to the team for an amazingly fun and indulgent day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment