Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 4, 2010

Info Post

Does anyone remember these lovelies? Way back at the beginning of last year these Emma Cook for Topshop boots sold out in an instance, a shortage that could not be combated by the most dedicated of topshop.com and ebay crawlers. I was one of the bereaved. I tried to buy next seasons cream/tan versions, heck I even considered the wedges in winter but nothing would quite compare to this beautiful black vision of boot-ness.

Though these are now in my bedroom and have caressed my feet, they are very regrettably not mine. On New Years Eve Ellie came bearing a large bag carrying the 'back up shoes' (everyone should employ this foot-saving technique). On peering in to the bag I was ecstatic!! Her back up was my favourite boots in the flesh! Her first choice of shoe held up, so as we clopped around East London, the Emma Cook boots remained in the flat. I could not resist trying them on!

Beautiful, I can't deny, but sadly quite uncomfortable. I had a topple walking the short length of my cave room, and I am quite a practiced heel walker. They are actually very, very high, a fact that deceives the eye in pictures. Even so, I would very much like to take them for a turn around town! Ellie did offer so perhaps I shall dare...

0 comments:

Post a Comment