Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 19, 2012

Info Post









Before I boarded a less than luxe Easyjet flight to Italy, I had the pleasure of spending an evening in a far more enjoyable aircraft at MW Nails. A manicure like no other, this London salon is kitted out with a genuine ex American Airlines Boeing aeroplane!

On arrival at the Spitalfields branch (there is also one at Chancery Lane) I was guided to 'Arrivals' where a rainbow of OPI and Essie nail polish awaited me. I always get panicked at choosing a colour when presented with too much choice, but settled on an Essie creamy pastel green called Mint Candy Apple.

My Miu Miu sack was safely stowed in an overhead locked, and then my chic air hostess clad technician Carolina began my treatment- a 'Perfect Panama'. My cuticles were clipped in to oblivion before moisturising hand massages, essential oil infused towelette gloves and a perfect application of my mint choice of colour. I then shifted over to 'Departures' whilst my talons dried.

Oh I know, it is all a bit of a gimmick, but it is very pleasurable to while away an hour in an aeroplane in central London. I can also report that there is nothing novelty about the standard of manicure you will receive; prices are very similar to other high end salons why not add a little fun to the procedure I say!

I've already returned for a pedicure and you get to sit in a reclining American Airlines seat, complete with folding table in the arm! That is quite exciting.


 Visit the website here for location, treatment and price info

0 comments:

Post a Comment