Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 12, 2012

Info Post




By the time you read this I will be sitting on an Italian beach, under a large umbrella, possibly reading a trashy novel. Best of all I will be looking gently bronzed, sun-kissed if you will, and definitely not naturally.

I will look healthy and glowing due to Perricone MD No Sun Tanner. I was very excited to get this in a goodie bag a few months back as I've had several Johnson's 'Holiday Sun' disasters and was not looking forward to returning to its yellow, patchy clutches. Yet some one as pale as I needs a little help before stepping on to the sand...

I tested it out on that hot weekend that is now a distant memory. We were heading to Hampstead Heath so the night before I slathered a layer of this on my legs hopefully. It smells delicious, like cocoa butter, and has a rich moisturising formula that sinks in without any bother leaving a delicate golden surface shimmer. It says for best results use for 7-14 days, but on pale old me the very next day I could see the effects.

I applied the next morning as well, and voila, I looked like I had been in the sun for a week! The colour was even save for a little orange stain on my knees and feet but I put that down to me being a very inexperience fake tan user. I think this could be it, just the ticket to looking normal through summer months without baking to a crisp in the sweaty sun. A miracle!

PS. Sorry for the weird last pic, I panicked when tasked with taking a photo of my legs and ended up doing this strange seated self-timer in the kitchen?! It shows the results well enough though

0 comments:

Post a Comment