Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Info Post


Molton Brown lovers like myself will be excited to know that a new collection, mystically named Wilde Fairyfleur, has just launched. Inspired by English folklore and the country's springtime in bloom, the products carry notes of citrus, rose and amber, enriched with a posy of fairyfleur, commonly known as cowslip and cornflower.

Molton Brown products are always richly fragrance and luxurious to use, so I was eager to try the new scent; something that is inspired by magic and smells like a blooming hedgerow is instantly appealing! Though my nose is not delicate enough to detect any of the distinct fragrances listed in the press release (quoted above) I can confirm that the overall scent is delicious. It is not a heady pungent floral, but rather light, fresh and reviving. It has an instantly appealing and non-offensive perfume, that would make a safe gift; I spent a good 30 mins in Molton Brown sniffing bottle tops to find my Gran a Christmas present, and just wish this collection had been available then! Sadly it's limited edition, so I think an additional candle and body lotion will have to be factored into this months pay packet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment