Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Info Post

The sun is out in London! This year even I have caught the city's park bug and have pilgrimaged to the grass a few times already. Last year I totally avoided the sun and stayed as pale snow summer long; this was not so much a fashion statement but rather a submission to the fact that I tan unevenly- lily legs combined with golden arms is never pleasant. However, this year I plan to embrace the sunlight armed with some hefty sun protection. Finding high factor protection for the body is easy enough, but trying to get skin-friendly SPF for the face is always more of a challenge. The best I have found is above, Mac Prep and Prime Face Protector.

It is lovely high factor 50+ and is marketed as a primer, giving it a dual use. Smoothed on after moisturiser it evens out the skin texture before foundation application, and is easily absorbed and non-greasy. I highly recommend going to beauty counters rather than the chemist for face sun protection as the formulas are designed especially to treat your skin delicately- take heed, I tried a Loreal facial suncream and suffered a undignified allergic reaction! It is worth paying a little more to be kind to your face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment