Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 14, 2008

Info Post
Tank magazine is 10 this year and a bit of a bash was required to celebrate its century of existence. The party was in the Venidome, the same venue that PPQ hosted their fashion week party at- though you may remember this was not a successful evening. So yes, it was nice to finally see inside rather than stare at the outside wall for an hour.

I was accompanied by the newest members of my shoe family- ASOS peep toe wedges. They are actually 5 inches high which I didn't realise when buying them off the net; I had planned them to be a day shoe but London is no easy feat in these skyscrapers. I felt like a bit of a twerp perched on the escalator nestled amongst tourists but this is the price one must pay when they are too poor for cabs.

Here is their poloaroid passport:


The party was usual; vodka mixed with hungry looking girls and boys in thick rimmed glasses. The fashion pack were out and I spotted a look that I will definitely try that includes black lipstick and a scraped back ponytail.

We danced the night away but were modern day Cinderellas and fled before midnight,though it was less to do with pumpkins and more to do with the tiresome thing called 'having a job' (ruins the social life).









Ps. Thank to Jeanie for taking charge of my camera and taking the photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment