Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, November 23, 2008

Info Post
As my 4 friends sidled into a Soho bar I was trapped by the bouncer for ID. I am used to this and am no longer offended by their disbelief of my age but decided to ask exactly why I look so young. Is it my long hair? I questioned. He answered no, that I would look even younger if I went for a chop! The crux of my youth apparently rests in my skin, 'You have no marks, lines or scars' he explained.

It is true that I have been very fortunate with my skin through teenage years. I have always been military with skin care; though I don't use expensive brands (Olay all the way) I am dedicated to my morning and evening routine. However even so its not as if everyone else has trenches and pot holes on their faces, we are all young with clear skin!

I think that clever make-up really helps to achieve the smooth (childish) skin look. I use a very light Benefit foundation in the day and am keen on blending products for evening looks. I'm like a little alchemist and mix a some cheap goth foundation which is pure white with MAC to get the correct shade for my skin. If you blend this with some Benefit High Beam you get a wonderful glowing look- this is particularly useful for mornings that you feel a little worse for wear. This formula is the perfect skin deception.


face by sarahedwinarose

Of course having chubby cheeks and dimples also helps. I wonder if this is the true source of my youth and the bouncer was simply being polite!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment