Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Info Post






When I got an email with the liberating subject title 'Toss the Toner' I was intrigued. I do not get on with toners and have always found them stingy and drying- a thoroughly uncomfortable experience. These 'activators' are designed to in exchange for the toner step, and as you can see there is a rainbow range to choose from, there is even one for dry skin which is good news for me.

Here I have the 'Moisturizing Activator' and yes, I was seduced by the bottle that is charmingly old fashioned with frosted glass containing a bright green fluid. The question is though, does it work? I use a wipe on cream cleanser, which can sometimes leave my skin feeling a little sticky. One sweep of this afterwards made the world of difference. Sweetly scented with almonds, it left my skin feeling refreshed but also moisturised- moisture without reside, a revelation indeed! I use this as step 2 of my evening skincare, but often in the mornings, I use it as a singular step. It removes traces of lingering eyeliner, and leaves skin smooth and prepped for foundation.

I recommend that everyone should toss the toner.

Activators cost £28.50 and are available from Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment