Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Info Post




If, like me, you lug your daily essentials around in a freebie make-up bag (Estee Lauder 2 purchases gift gets me every time), you might be interested in Marc by Marc Jacobs' small accessories line. Visit the MBMJ counter in most department store and you'll find iPod/iPad cases, card holders, and also make-up bags! They are reasonable affordable, about £40, and come in a fancy gift box. Whilst it's not something I'd necessarily splash my own hard earned cash on for myself, it is a good one for the birthday list.

Alas, the above is not mine, but rather the present I bought my sister for Christmas. I sneakily photographed before wrapping, but unfortunately in a low light situation. Apologies for the strange colouring of these pictures, the bag is in life a tie dye purple.

What do you think? Nice accessory or unnecessary? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment