Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Info Post




I couldn't wait to write about Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm aka my new favourite product...I had my eye on this multi-tasking balm for awhile, so it was a lovely surprise when the copy girls in work presented me with it for my birthday (I had been going on about it a lot).

Designed to be used on lips and cheekbones, the balm has not left my handbag since. It looks bright orange in the pot, but transforms into a really pretty natural pink when applied. I think it might have some heat activated colour technology, as it seem to have the same effect. I noticed that my lips are much smoother than normal so it beats Carmex at moisturising too.

I am usually as matte as a powder pot, but have also tried using it along the cheekbones to lift and highlight. The result was very flattering, so this is great for girls who like a glossy sporty glow. There is also another colour available, a white metallic pearl which would be even better for this.

The only downside is the price. I am sorry to say that it will set you back £20.50 for this pot of goodness. Yes, over £20 for a lip balm! And the pot is very small too, much more slimline that it looks in the photos. I know I will want to repurchase this, but I don't think I could allow myself to spend so frivolously on something so minute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment