Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Info Post
Queue, queue queue, all London Fashion seems to consist of is queuing, and there was a healthy wait to get into this show. I was mighty glad that I had popped home to change into some flat pumps, yes I looked like a stump, but I was not in pain.

Basso and Brooke encapsulate summer with their gorgeous bright printed dresses, but here I would like to focus on the hair and make-up. Each model had their hair scraped up into a sort of table top; square each side and flat on the top. The hair had been texturised with crimpers and I imagine that there was some sort of cardboard under their locks to hold the rigid structure.

Some girls had large over sized gold pins and combs stuck in the back, which contrasted with the cartoon like print belts, sticking out at angles. The hair and accessories really worked for the catwalk, and made a collection that is deliciously wearable look like edgy showpieces.





0 comments:

Post a Comment