Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 19, 2008

Info Post

This new store is in Chelsea and I can safely say it was the most uh…interesting store launch I have been to. It was packed out with free flowing pink champagne and canapés serves by terrified looking waitress. Why terrified? Well the entertainment for the night was decidedly
strange; girls dressed as maids, taped together for no apparent reason writhing in the centre of the store.


We browsed through the goods on offer and were giggling like school girls, there are some things that will never cease to appeal to my humour, no matter how old and wise I grow. The literature in this store was most interesting.






Our second treat of the night was this charming man. He slid down the stair rail wearing a thong
and then ripped it off and did some acrobatics before retreating. Naked. I had to try and adjust this photo to make it decent. Not having photoshop I used the iPhoto programme, and used a tool to remove ‘blemishes’ ha. Appropriate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment