Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 11, 2008

Info Post
I have missed a couple of days posting, apologies; on the eve of London Fashion Week I have been fretting over show invites and chain calling bitchy PRs who really don't want to give me tickets...

Everyone knows that time flies when you are having fun but it also hurries when you don't want to, and this evening Becky reminded me of something terrible! Our student cards run out in October! Oh yes, I've already entered the adult world of council tax and salary tax, but it was was so guilt reducing to make a purchase and get that 10% off.

Now I am having a panic, and thinking perhaps I should buy that French Connection £270 jacket, because buying it now I would get a lovely £27 off. And Topshop! Should I stock up a little whilst I get my discount?

I miss being a student. I miss waking up at 1pm then having a nap at 4. I even miss the library and the funny men in the cafe! Sometimes I think I should give up the fashion milark and become a scholar. And keep my student discount!

0 comments:

Post a Comment