Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 4, 2008

Info Post
Oxford Circus is not pleasant at the best of times; I always think it is rather misleading when the mechanic voice on the tube announces ‘this is…OXFORD CIRCUS’, ‘this is HELL’ would be far more accurate, especially on a Saturday. Anyway, off the point, I paid the Circus a visit after work with a shopping mission: flat shoes.

I have lots of shoes, they decorate the perimeter of my room and spill off my wardrobe rack; I am doing very nicely for the 5 inch killer heels (killer literally for every time I wear them I risk breaking my neck) but have only one pair of flat shoes, which in a city of walking is stupid.

The trouble is, flats never inspire me, and as a fairly large footed girl I always run the risk of looking like a clown- brogues are a no no nomatter how many times I try them on.

This is why I was so pleased to find these boots in Office. They are terribly Victorian and I can imagine them on the foot of a long skirt swishing lady in a bonnet, walking down a cobbled street. The heel will give a little height, but hopefully not enough to disable walking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment