Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 7, 2009

Info Post



I haven't written for awhile on here, that's not to say I haven't been writing, but internet friendly posts have not come naturally this past week, and I never like to force it.

I think that London and the daily life with all its commuting fun has become a little oppressive, I hate the idea of 'living for the weekend' but I find myself doing just that. Really looking forward to going to Wales for Easter and visiting three things I miss terribly, the beach, my lovely Labrador and my sister. It's sometimes even more inspiring than London, and wonderful when I feel like pretending to be a Romantic poet.

Until then I shall compensate by taking my Macbook for a coffee and perhaps buying some MAC Hello Kitty make-up...details on this to follow

EDIT: Does anyone know how I can get rid of the twitter link??

0 comments:

Post a Comment