Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 2, 2009

Info Post
My eye essential used to be smudgy black eyeliner, but in more recent times I have become attached to mascara and rarely venture out without it. In fact I actually feel uncomfortable without it; once I did a full face of make-up for a night out but forgot mascara somehow, cue me running around asking everyone and anyone if they had mascara. I think I ended up borrowing one for the toilet lady attendant, even though its grossly unhygienic to share mascaras..

So I have many brands under my belt by now and firm favourites in the mascara world are YSL False Lash and Diorshow Blackout; I think that it is worth spending £20 on mascara as indulgent as it seems.

Recently I found a new brilliant mascara to add to the list, Exceptionnel De Chanel. This brush combines a plastic comb and usual bristles which gives an amazing false lash effect.



I tried to take a photo of my eye but it didn't really show just how good this mascara is... It's quite difficult to take a photo of ones own eye, and the flash makes you see stars.



Someone downstairs is playing Jose Gonzales on the guitar and singing along, its quite relaxing. I wish that I had a piano to vent my thoughts onto but London is too small for such things, or at least my flat and room are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment