Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 15, 2009

Info Post
All too often when heading out I stick to what I know, messy hair and a black dress. This is easy and tried and tested. However, I love it when fashion assistant extraordinaire Jeanie brings a bottle around and we get ready together, its like having a personal stylist at my service and more so one who knows what I like.

Last night after picking out my clothes for me Jeanie said that I should put my hair in a high bun a la fall/winter 09... Tap tap on my mac and she drew up a photo reference:




So I tried it. It's a really easy style to do, I just used a hair band and my hands (no brushes involved, I don't believe in them), a spritz of spray and there it was! A Louis Vuitton on my head. It was a nice change, I don't usually wear my hair up as it seems a bit revealing? People always say I hide behind my hair and its true..






We went to a bash in Elephant and Castle with Modular DJs and danced to music that I don't know the genre definition of. By the end of the evening my hair was back down like a lions mane but kudos to Jeanie for managing to remove the black beanie from my head for one evening. I really love my beanie hat and its perhaps the first night we have spent apart for quite some time

0 comments:

Post a Comment