Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Info Post
The other night I had a rather vacant mind and my thoughts actually turned to eyeliner, I'm not sure why. It is the first make-up product I ever used and the one thing that I am never without, I'll skip mascara, foundation but never the liner! Over the years I have tried a fair few, here are my favourites...



Best for flicks: Dior Style Liner

This is great for a vintage look flourishing flick – the brush is quite slim and gives a feline fine line that you can make thicker if desired. It doesn’t stay on quite as long as its MAC counterpart (that is industrial strength!) but lasts almost all day and is the safer option to remove if mistakes are made


Easiest to Use: YSL Easy Liner


A friend recommended this and it really is the easiest to apply eyeliner you can find, its a total godsend if you are trying to get to grips with the liquid look. It’s not a very pigment rich colour but can be built up; I sometimes use it to trace the shape flick I want before putting a coat of Dior on top


Best for Elaborate Looks: Bobbi Brown Gel Liner


I love the crazy eyeliner runway looks and if you are trying anything elaborate this is a must-have. It’s waterproof and stays on all through a party-ful night or a long work day. You apply with an eyeliner brush which means its very easy to control placement and experiment with lines, it can be placed on the water line too

(Thanks to Tom for helping me with the html confusing codes in this post!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment