Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 18, 2008

Info Post
Today I had a glorious half-day at work so went to Borough Market, the absolute best food market in London! I bought some Christmas cheeses for the parents and a shortbread heart. Very nice afternoon, and may I say that the market is an untapped resource for cute boys! So many pretty fresh faced 'cheese mongers' haha There could be romance amongst the cheddar!

My evening on the other hand has considered of self-pitied musing. It is so terrible to be poor, lovely Jeanie is styling a fashion show for Volume magazine this eve and can I go? Can I heck! Six pounds may as well be six hundred pounds at the moment.

Girls Aloud videos and X factor 'Best and worst' it is then. And some goggle imaging for unicorns and Bat For Lashes. I wouldn't mind her hair, though once someone told me if I had black hair I would look like 'an animated corpse'. Considering my current love of the Givenchy YSL goth I don't totally hate that idea...



0 comments:

Post a Comment