Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 29, 2008

Info Post
There are times when I am sat in London with a cup of tea and Corrie for company when I miss Wales. The things I miss the most are obvious, like family, my dog, my friends but also the carefree attitude to style. My sisters and I go for walks in wellies, pyjama bottoms finished off with one of my Dad's coats and an oversized 'beanie'; I enjoy fashion but sometimes it is so refreshing not to pay any attention to it whatsoever.

So it stands to reason that for a walk on the beach on a crisp day, sense prevails over style and dry feet and warm hands are more important that anything else. However, as we took to the beach on this beautiful crisp day, it struck me just how nice my sister Sian actually looked. By coincidence her scarf matched her patterned wellies and the pink gloves added a really pretty touch. Accessorized with a (slightly overweight but we won't talk about that) labrador on a pink lead she looked quite the beach fashionista!





0 comments:

Post a Comment