Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 1, 2008

Info Post
Last night was to be my last party at one of my favourite London club nights. The Ponystep monthly party in Hoxton Sq is now moving to Paris (sob) and Sunday evening was the penultimate; the last is on New Years eve and I will be firmly wedged in Wales and unable to attend.

This club night is pretentious, it is very fashion but it is also the most wonderfully creative and friendly atmosphere. I have seen everyone from Gareth Pugh (a regular) to Alexander McQueen to Matt Lucas to Will Young in the humble Bar and Grill for a Sunday party. There is always a que and a scuffle to get in and the music is always good; it takes a lot for me to lose self-conciousness and have a good old boogie, but you can always rely on the Ponystep DJs to mix a cheesy pop song with a dirty bass line. Last night we had Britney, Beyonce and even Maria Carey All I want for Christmas, a bit early but still emotional!



I don't know who this guy in white is but he is in a lot of my photos!





This Spanish guy wanted to look like Russell Brand (??!), Christell had a comb and was happy to oblige..








x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment