Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 7, 2008

Info Post
This Sunday there are 2 things that have made me happy.

1. Seeing a dog wearing a Christmas jumper on Hackney Road

2. The Courtney Love shoot in Elle




Magazines are a treat these days and I don't buy them like I used to but I had to get Elle with Courtney on the cover. Although I was more into Hanson when Hole were actually out and about, I was a huge fan aged about 15/16 and obsessed with Miss Love.

She has a careless rock and roll attitude a riotous snarling singing voice and distinctive style. Though she used to be better found in torn baby doll dresses and smudged red lipstick this very fashion forward shoot does not abandon her grunge roots.

Yes, perhaps it is a little obvious to put her in torn, black lacy numbers (and Givenchy) but it's what she does best. I think the photos are beautiful and the interview is wonderfully bare and honest. Her new album Nobodies Daughter is out early next year and I can't wait to see what new fodder she has to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment