Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 19, 2008

Info Post
My sister told me that today is ‘Black Friday’. I’m not sure whether this is a Welsh phenomena or nationwide, but apparently Black Friday is the last Friday before Christmas. On this Friday office workers and university students pile out into pubs and bars and drink themselves past merriment and nearer demise. The police dread this night more than any other.

Sian was planning to head out on Black Friday and it (not so grimly) happens to be two friend’s birthdays, so I too will be out. Whilst I do not intend to drink myself into the gutter, I shall be partaking in the dark eve with my shoes.

These black velvet wedges are an early Christmas present that I have yet to wear; every time I intend to the heavens open and I am worried about rain ruining the soft velvet. Tonight it seems dry so they shall be on my feet with pride! I have yet to find out if they are ankle snappers though, they seem comfy but you can never be sure until you spend a night in a new pair of shoes. Perhaps I will end up in the gutter afterall!! Hopefully not.





0 comments:

Post a Comment